SecurityEscape is a SaaS based information security consultancy firm to know more please check out our about us page.
A Vulnerability can be any type of loophole, a gap, a flaw or a bug that allows any cyber-criminal or a individual to cause a attack on a website, application or a network. The severity of vulnerability is not same in each case, it can vary from mild or harmless impacts to complete server compromising attacks.
SecurityEscape thoroughly believes in the fact “The only successful online business is a secure business. If you control the code, you control the world” , your online security is not only essential for your company’s integrity but it reflects the privacy of every user that trusts your web-service . Today, most of the established businesses live under a common myth that their businesses remain secure and cannot be breached. Some core aspects of present-day position of information security are,
- 65% increase of web breaches in 2013
- 1 in every 5 organization have experienced an attack
- Till date 3 Trillion US dollars have been impacted with security breaches and cyber-crime
- 3 billion exposed sensitive records via security breaches, in past 5 years
- It takes upto eight months for a business to identify a advanced threat on their network
- Enterprises are siege under a rising volume of cyber security breaches and attacks
- You could be the next one ?
Most of the traditional security firms are great in providing detailed manually verified reports generated by automated scanners. We believe in better approach by fusing intelligent cloud-based vulnerability detection system by expert driven manual penetration testing. To let you experience the difference before you make a choice, we have got a free demo audit policy.
While SecurityEscape ensures that your website remains hack-proof after we have audited it, to provide maximum assurance we guarantee that we will refund the entire subscription charges if at any point of time your website/application experiences a successful security breach.
Still Got Questions?
Get a Free Security Audit