SecurityEscape On Demand Penetration Testing Service
We provide on-demand penetration testing service to combine security with better flexibility. Our penetration testing service are always focused to provide unparalleled security audits but with our on-demand model we can now deliver audits with a even faster turn-around-time by directly responding to your requirements without interruption of legal and other documentation processes which are the most common reason behind delays.
Unlike traditional information security consultancies SecurityEscape’s approach is not limited to automated tools or any pre-defined algorithm to detect vulnerabilities in your application. Instead, SecurityEscape rely’s on a multi-factor testing engine which uses a combination of proprietary and automated tools and intensive research through expert-driven manual penetration testing to make your application bulletproof against practical attacks.
Ensuring that your organization stays risk-free is our utmost priority but achieving this without compromising on the industrial top-notch auditing compliance models makes our approach truly exceptional. We make sure that our security auditing models stay up to the industrial mark to deliver out-of-the-box auditing reports.
- Our auditing models meets with regulatory compliance standards such as PCI DSS , SOX, ISO 27001
- Our testing guide is based on industrial standard testing methodologies such as OWASP, WASC, OSSTMM
- Our security consultants are backed by industry certifications such as C|EH, L|PT, CISSP, ISO 27001 LA
- Our comprehensive testing mechanism incorporates with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle
- Deliverable reports include executive summary for the vulnerabilities identified.
- Proof-of-Concepts and step-by-step reproduction guidelines will be attached to ensure no false positives .
- Detailed fix information with configuration and code samples for every vulnerability identified
- Every fix-information will be delivered along technical reviews and industrial benchmarks.
Get a Free Security Audit